We live in a monopoly with USA as the super-power. So, it seems reasonable that Americans have an exclusive app market to purchase or browse content on. But this does not mean we can’t have access to it. A simple proxy does the trick, but the question is, which proxy and whether to pay for one or not?
Paying for a proxy is a stupid idea when there are free alternatives (which do work) out there. We’ll be talking about the most convenient and easy to use proxy in just a second. For now, let’s talk about what one needs to get access to the US playstore.
- Install Market Enabler and Hotspot Shield on your phone
- Open Market enabler and select a ‘US ‘carrier from the second tab.We suggest using us-verizon. Make sure you don’t set it as ‘set on boot’ because that’ll interfere with your calls and/or messages.
- Now open up the VPN app and enable it. It’ll take a few seconds only.
- Now, go to Settings -> Apps -> All and look for ‘Google Play Store’ and empty it’s cache.
- Open up the Playstore and you should see the US Playstore which would look something like this.