Samsung Galaxy Mini users have pick up some genuine reasons to update their device as developers have to turn those most stable ROMs to this device. To update to a custom ROM it is necessary to have a recovery image installed on your phone. We have a simple to follow guide which will let Install CWM Recovery image.
Read the following instructions carefully while installing ClockworkMod your Samsung Galaxy Mini. Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 SmartPhone
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Backup all your personal information on your device.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
2. Odin 3.07
III. How to install ClockworkMod recovery
1. Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files. Odin software is a tool through which we are flashing firmware
2. Switch off your phone
3. Now, put the tablet in Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up key and Power button.
5. Then, a warning message appears, press the Volume Down key to continue.
6. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
7. Now connect your phone with your PC using USB cable.
8. Then a message will arrive under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”
9. Select these files in Odin at respective tabs from extracted firmware folder:
- Click the PDA Tab, and select the tass-recovery-cwm.tar file.
Important!! In Odin do not make any other changes except for selecting the required file as given in above step. Keep all other options as they are. Make sure you have not checked Re-partition box by mistake.
10. Hit on Start button to flash the recovery on your device. It will take few minutes for flashing the Clockworkmod recovery on Tab. In the end, your phone will get rebooted automatically showing pass message in message box.
11. However if you device get stuck or you get a fail message then exit the Odin, disconnect it from computer, remove battery and re-insert it and follow the above procedure again.
There you go!! You have successfully installed Clockworkmod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Mini. Now you can flash and enjoy various custom ROMs using this recovery