Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 can now be updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 via AOKP Build 4 Rom. The greatest thing about AOKP is that it’s quite stable the all other Custom Roms with much better performance. Moreover the AOKP team have also added all the features of the previous version in this Rom, as well as have included some more amazing features.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power. [Guide]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S2 to PC using USB cable.
2. Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your Phone.
3. Disconnect USB
4. Turn off your Galaxy S2.
5. Boot into recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons
6. Wipe the Data and Dalvic Cache or you might brick your device afterwards
7. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. (Locate the Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Rom.zip file) and select it by pressing Power button.