Google always delays it latest firmware updates, which in our case is Jelly Bean 4.2, to get on to other Android devices apart from its own Nexus. But we do get surplus of custom ROMS for our devices and just following this statement, there is a happiness news for Galaxy S Advance I9070 users because this old style Android phone has just received a Jelly Bean 4.2 look alike Custom ROM.
If you also own a Galaxy S Advance then you can use our tutorial which we prepared for all the Galaxy S Advance users to install this Jelly Bean 4.2 Custom ROM on their Galaxy S Advance.
Disclaimer: – Mobotechie will not be responsible if you brick your Galaxy S Advance. Therefore, read each step carefully.
How To Install Jelly Bean 4.2 Custom ROM On Galaxy S Advance
- Download Jelly Bean 4.2 Custom ROM and Google Apps on your PC
- Connect your device to PC via USB Cable.
- Copy Jelly Bean 4.2 Custom ROM zip and Google Apps zip file to the root of your SD Card
- Disconnect Your Phone from your PC
- Turn Off your Phone
- Boot into CWM recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Up and Home button.
- Wipe the Data by selecting Wipe data/factory reset
- Now go to >flash zip from SD card > choose zip from sdcard and now select the Jelly Bean 4.2 Custom ROM zip file you downloaded
- Once done, now Repeat the Previous step by going to >flash zip from SD card>choose zip from sdcard but this time select Google Apps zip file
- Done? Go to> ”+++++Go Back++++++” and ”Reboot System Now”
Congrats, you have now successfully installed Jelly Bean 4.2 on your Galaxy S Advance i9070.
If you have any questions about your mobile phone, you can drop us a message. We will try to answer it with any available solutions.
Please consider a small donation to maintain this site