Today we will guide you how to Install ClockworkMod Recovery 6 on Galaxy S4 I9500 .If you have installed official updates through ODIN then it will be so easy. This is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. If you are doing it first time please pay attention.
Read the following instructions carefully while installing clockworkmod recovery on your Samsung galaxy S4 I9500. Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works for Samsung galaxy S4 I9500smartphones.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Make sure to back up all your important data
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. How to install CWM Recovery on Samsung galaxy S4 I9500
- Download ClockworkMod Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S4 to your computer. Do NOT extract this file.
- Turn Off the device
- Then go to Download Mode by pressing and hold volume down + home
- Connect your device with PC
- Open Odin
- Once your device is successfully connect of the odin port will go yellow.
- Now select the files that you have to install on your device all files will be in the ROM folder that you have extracted.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file ‘CWM-i9500_EXP.tar‘.
- In Odin select ‘Auto Reboot’ and factory reset options, as for Partition option check it only if you have selected .PIT file in above step.
- Now click the start button in Odin and let the installation process to start
- After installation is complete, your phone will restart when you see this unplug the phone from PC.
That’s it!! You have successfully installed ClockworkMode Recovery in your Samsung Galaxy S4