Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean finally released to Samsung Galaxy S Advance recently as we also provided the complete guide to manually update to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. In order to more customize your device with improved performance, you may need to root the phone to improvement full access to system file. If you are just unsatisfied with stock user interface, you can always install custom rom with tremendous of UI whether from Samsung or others brand. To do so, custom recovery like ClockWorkMod must be first installed in your phone.
Read the following instructions carefully while how to install CWM Recovery for the Samsung galaxy s advance i9070. Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-i9070 Smart phone.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. Install CWM Recovery for the Samsung Galaxy S Advanced I9070:
- Connect Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 to PC with micro USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded CWM.zip and update.zip into root of internal SD storage in Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070.
- Once the transfer completed, disconnect USB from computer and turn off your device.
- Now, press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons to enter Stock Recovery Mode.
- Navigate with your Volume up and down button and select apply update from external storage.
- Locate the CWM.zip in the internal SD storage.
- Press the Power button to confirm.
- While the program is running, keep pressing the home button and touch the screen till CWM 22.214.171.124 appears.
- From the main menu in Recovery, select the install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard, browse to folder location and select the update.zip and click Yes to install.
- Once the flashing is complete, your Galaxy S Advance shall have ClockWorkMod 126.96.36.199 installed.